Your visit to Oakley Road Dental Practice has changed as a result of Coronavirus
Please read the following information carefully:
- When you arrive at the practice please phone reception or ring the door bell to alert us that you are here.
- When we are ready for you we will unlock the door and you will be greeted by a welcome nurse.
- She will then take your temperature; if it is above 37.8 then you will not be able to enter the practice. You must go home and self isolate as per government instructions.
- If you are ok to enter you will be asked to sanitise your hands and then place all your personal belongings in a box that will be kept behind reception.
- The nurse will then lead you to the surgery for your appointment.
- When your treatment is complete a nurse will take you back to reception to collect your belongings and to sanitise your hands once more before you leave.
- Please use the toilet before you come to the practice, ours is currently out of bounds to all patients.
- Please do not touch any fixtures or fittings.
- Please follow social distancing rules.
- Please attend on your own unless the appointment is for a child or you need a carer.
Thank you for your patience during the pandemic and for helping us to keep yourselves and our team safe!
The Oakley Road Team