The Benefits of Denplan
Helping to keep your teeth and gums healthy, we are pleased to be able to offer Denplan payment plans to our patients, for affordable dental cover.
Offering the very best oral health advice, up-to-date dental knowledge and the latest innovative techniques, with a number of flexible Denplan payment plans, we can provide you the reassurance of dental protection and care for life.
- An easy way to spread the cost of your routine preventive and restorative private dental care
- Supplementary Insurance, to provide cover if you have a dental injury or dental emergency
Denplan Care is an easy way of spreading the cost of all of your routine treatment into affordable monthly payments. You can get Denplan care from £14.40 per month which will cover your regular check-ups and hygiene visits at Oakley Road Dental Practice, as well as any restorative treatment you may need.
We also offer Denplan Essentials from £8 per month. This is an easy budgeting plan that covers you for the foundations of your dental care, helping to stop problems before they start, covering your regular check-ups at Oakley Road Dental Practice.
Denplan For Children
With plans for children, you are ensuring they see their dentist regularly and they learn how important it is to take care of their teeth.
As a child develops their teeth and oral health can change rapidly. With an emphasis on preventative care your child’s plan helps the dentist to spot and avoid dental problems before they happen.
What are the highlights of the children’s Essential plan?
- Budget wisely and spread the cost of preventative and routine treatment for your child
- Help them to enjoy the better dental health and have an even brighter smile, boosting their confidence
- Regular check-ups are included, helping your child to become completely comfortable with trips to the dentist and overcome any anxiety
- Also enjoy cover for any dental x-rays, plus hygiene treatment and expert advice
- Receive Worldwide Dental Emergency Cover automatically
- Access the 24-hour Worldwide dental emergency helpline (based in the UK) whenever you need to speak to someone
- No joining fee when the child reaches 18yrs old and has to go onto an adult plan.
Children’s plans start from as little as £6.39 per month
We want everyone to be able to afford the dental care that they deserve, and with a Denplan payment plan, you can!