Your visit to Oakley Road Dental Practice has changed as a result of Coronavirus
Please read the following information carefully:
- When you arrive at the practice please phone reception or ring the door bell to alert us that you are here.
- When we are ready for you we will unlock the door and you will be greeted by a welcome nurse.
- She will then take your temperature; if it is above 37.8 then you will not be able to enter the practice. You must go home and self isolate as per government instructions.
- If you are ok to enter you will be asked to sanitise your hands and then place all your personal belongings in a box that will be kept behind reception.
- The nurse will then lead you to the surgery for your appointment.
- When your treatment is complete a nurse will take you back to reception to collect your belongings and to sanitise your hands once more before you leave.
- Please use the toilet before you come to the practice, ours is currently out of bounds to all patients.
- Please do not touch any fixtures or fittings.
- Please follow social distancing rules.
- Please attend on your own unless the appointment is for a child or you need a carer.
Video of our new Patient Journey
We have video clips of a patient journey and other information on our Facebook page. Please follow Oakley Road Dental Practice for the latest information.
Thank you for your patience during the pandemic and for helping us to keep yourselves and our team safe!
The Oakley Road Team