We stock a variety of beauty and dental products, which are available to buy at the practice
Heliocare Advanced Gel SPF 50
The Heliocare range is clinically proven to protect your skin against daily environmental challenges and help to prevent the signs of ageing. Each product provides high-level broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection and contains Fernblock®, a patented natural complex of powerful anti-oxidants that help to prevent damage to skin cells which appear as signs of ageing.
- Easy-apply, light to the touch formulation
- Transparent – no whitening effect
- Water resistant
- Suitable for all skin types particularly oily and spot-prone
Heliocare 360˚ Oil-Free Gel SPF 50
Heliocare Advanced provides this protection and prevention and also acts as a moisturiser, while Heliocare’s Color range adds to the UVA, UVB and anti-oxidant skin-protection by enhancing your skin’s colour, tone and moisture. So it protects your skin as well as acting as a foundation and concealer for easy, everyday use
Heliocare 360˚ Oil Free Gel is an ultra-light, mattifying gel that melts quickly into the skin leaving it dry to the touch. It’s great for all skin types, but especially those with oily or combination skin.
Teoxane Advanced RII Eye Contour
Dark Circles, Puffiness, Winkless specific solution. Smoothes the contours of the eyes and reduces the appearance of dark circles. Apply with the roll on applicator for a complete rejuvenation of the eye contour area. Use morning and evening.
Suitable for sensitive skin. Designed as the ideal complement to TEOSYAL® PURESENSE REDENSITY injection, it completes and enhances the results of aesthetic procedures.
Teoxane Deep Repair Balm
Ultra-Comfort Soothing Balm. The moisturising and filmogen action of Deep Repair Balm helps restoring the altered skin protection function.
- The care of irritated, sensitised or dry skin caused by external factors (wind, cold, sun…)
- Accompanying professional aesthetic procedures (injections, laser treatment, peeling…)
- Soothing, moisturising and reducing skin redness that is characteristic of localised skin disorders