🦠COVID-19 UPDATE🦠 Please Read!
We are aware that as of 24/02/22 there have been recent changes to COVID-19 restrictions/guidelines in the UK however we would like to remind all of our patients that we are still following Dental Guidance given by the GDC & PHE (Public Health England) and our policies remain in place with a duty of care to our staff and patients!
1) please wear a face covering at all times in and around the practice UNLESS you are exempt.
2) please DO NOT attend the practice if you have tested positive for COVID-19.
3) please DO NOT attend the practice if you have any cold or flu symptoms / RTI.
4) please DO NOT attend the practice if someone within your household has tested positive for COVID-19.
5) Please use hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the building.
Should you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us!
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation! 🦠❤️
Lots of love from all the team at Oakley Road Dental Practice